Sunday 9 February 2014

Update !

Hello ! How is everyone ! Sorry for the late upload I have been really really busy but I am back now and just wanted to do a bit of an updates post ! 

Okay so first off sorry again for the extremely late upload I am currently doing some exams in school ! But I am trying to balance everything out !
 Now I now I was talking to a few readers in about November of last year and I did say that I was going to attend I-Mats in London this year but I am not sure If I will still be going ahead with that I really hope I can go but I will have to wait and see ! I will make sure to let you know ! 

I also wanted to let you know That I wanted to do a Celeb Inspired series ? I was going to ask you to tell me celebrities you wanted me to do and I will re-create the looks using high street products ? Let me know in the comments if you guys would like to see that ! 

 It's my birthday on tuesday  so I was thinking of doing a haul type post this week ? let me know !

Finally a big thank you to all of you who have subscribed to my blog it means alot thankyou ! X

Talk to you soon xo-
                                         Abby :) 


follow me on blog'lovin !


No comments:

Post a Comment