Friday 24 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist !

Hello beauties ! 
                            How are you all ? Good I hope ! Today's post is going to be my Beauty Wish List ! Just a few bits that I hope to be able to try out over the next few months !It is also kind of my birthday wish list because my birthday is in 2 weeks ! 


1: Bobby Brown 'Old Hollywood Palette' 
    Being a Bobbi Brown Fan I often browse on their website to see if anything catches my eye (and something always does) and when I was on it recently i saw this palette and fell in love ! It's a 9 colour Palette with a nice mixture of tones and there are some sparkly ones and also some matte ones.I really hope to get this !

2:Benefit Coralista :
I'm a big fan of the benefit boxed blushes,however I have not yet tried the coralista one and considering I always wear peachy kind of blushes it is really something I do need to pick up in the next few weeks !

3:Dior Airflash Spray On Foundation:
Well this has been on my wish list for a good while now but it's just one of those things I haven't gotten around to but I really want to ! 

4: Mac Neutral Palette
I know that most people build up their mac palettes but I really want to build up a neutrals Palette ! 

5:Naked 3 -urban decay
I am obsessed with my naked palette so you can only imagine how much I  am dying to get my hands on this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment