Thursday 18 September 2014

My Recent Life Savers !

Hello Everyone,today I have a post about my recent 'life savers' basically just a couple products that have been my holy grail over the last couple months ! Hope you enjoy guys! x 







Simple cleansing facial wipes : Okay so I much prefer to take my makeup off using cleanser because obviously its better for your skin but everyone has those days where they need to take there makeup off super super quick and when those days come I still like to feel that my skin is being looked after.I bought these a few weeks ago and was delighted with them.They are really wet which means they don't pull my skin too much.They do a really good at taking off all the makeup but they are really softening. They also work well to take off eye makeup.

Bobbi Brown Long wear Cream Eye Shadow :This is a slightly more expensive product but in my opinion its well worth it.I bought it in the shade 'suede' which is like a medium brown colour. I used it as a base for quick eye shadow looks and it worked really well to help it last throughout the whole day.I found it very easy to apply and blend it out to help do a really quick brown smoky eye (comment if you would like a tutorial on that)  I was really impressed with it and wold recommend it so much.

Rimmel Fix And Perfect Pro Primer : I'm sure you all know how important a good base for your make up is,so after moisturiser my next step is always primer.I always love to try new primers but out of all them I haven't really tried one that was as good as the Benefit Porefessional Primer.I Recently tried the Rimmel primer.I was super impressed by it.It evens out the skin to create an amazing blank canvas to start your makeup.I would kind of consider it as a more budget friendly primer instead of the porefessional primer by benefit.

Bachs Remedy Rescue : Okay so this isn't a beauty product instead it's like a Health product. I actually have been really stressed lately so at night if I happen to be super stressed I take a couple drops of this herbal remedy and it is so so soothing and has helped me so much over the last while ! 

Real Teqniques Buffing Brush : Obsessed isn't even the right work to describe my love for this brush.It gives such an amazing flawless finish and blends my liquid foundation really well.

Barry M nail paint Limited edition : This was a holy grail for me over summer.The colour is super fun and bright for the summer months.I loved it because it lasted so well no matter what I was doing even when I was on the beach all day long ! 

Coconut and Shea Butter Lip Balm : This is one of those products where I have no recollection of buying it or where I got from. This smells like summer was trapped in a little container and sold in the form of lip balm ! It is so nourishing too ! And even though summer is over wearing this on my lips lets me have a little bit of summer all year round ! 


That's everything for today's post I really hope you enjoyed ! don't forget to follow me on twitter and subscribe to my blog ! Comment if you have tried any of the products in this,and if you would like to do a post about the beauty products that have been your life savers leave the link below ! See you all soon -Abby ...x



No comments:

Post a Comment